As an Sales Manager, you will be asked to establish customer relationships and manage the whole sales processes, including demonstrating our China online advertising services, writing and presenting business proposals, driving the campaign preparation and managing customer satisfactions. This position will report to Sales Director. Sales manager will work together with campaign management team in China and US.
Desired Skills & Experience:
* 3+years of online advertising service sales, SEM/SEO is preferred
* Total 5+ years business experience post college.
* Strong and established knowledge and experience in digital marketing field, agency experience preferred.
* Good network with other agencies, clients and media in USA.
* Excellent communication skills, presentation skills, and entrepreneurship to develop new market and new
* A consultative sales approach directly with clients.
* Solid record about achieving sales goals in previous jobs.
* Bachelor's degree required.
* Chinese language ability is preferred.
* Job is based in Bellevue, Washington. Travel is required in United States. Developer
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who works well independently and in a team environment to join our fast pace development team.As a developer, you will be working with some of the finest professionals in the SEM/SEO industry. You will be participating n projects especially in the SEM/SEO, mobile advertising and Social Media Marketing industry, gaining more knowledge in the field off digital advertising. The successful candidate must possess the following qualities and experiences:
* Fast learner and good problem solver
* Able to handle large data processing on Microsoft SQL server and SQLite database
* Familiar with Microsoft .Net technology stack including the C# programming language
* Experience with development of both multi-tiered system and desktop system
* Conversant with software development methodologies and design patterns
Please email us at email@example.com more info. We appreciate your interest in our company.
Search Marketing Analyst Intern
adSage Corporation is looking for a motivated individual to join our adSage Service Division as Search Marketing Analyst Intern. In this entry level individual internship position, working in the dynamic interactive marketing industry, you will work closely with cross-discipline client account teams in meeting and exceeding client goals.
Specifically, the Search Marketing Analyst helps account managers manage all aspects of executing high profile and complex clients’ search media campaigns, including initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting. The emphasis for the Search Marketing Analyst is on the quickly learning and demonstrating mastery of basic search engine marketing tactics including the execution of keyword builds, bids and bid optimization strategies, implementation of new tactics, and related activities with the objective of meeting client performance goals and budget targets. The focus is exclusively on paid search and related PPC campaigns.
Search Marketing Analyst’s ability to deliver outstanding performance demands detail oriented strategic thinkers with a curiosity to find the "why" behind the data and a drive to be impactful.
Become a valuable contributor to the marketing plans of high profile clients and apply today!
* Learn and develop mastery of all elements of paid media campaign management, including the
tactics of search engine marketing and the tools used to implement them.
* Maintain an understanding of industry trends and research industry related media.
* Research clients’ websites – understand online goals and objectives. Develop keywords and
phrases relevant to business model.
* Develop keyword advertising copy / messaging adhering to the search engine specifications and
guidelines and meeting clients’ objectives on key performance indicators
* Provide deep analysis of results and optimization ideas to the account managers
* Assist in proofreading content and ensuring quality of message.
* Interact with clients as needed for approvals and / or revisions.
* Assist in generating weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reports for all
clients, including ability to recognize and troubleshoot data anomalies.
Desired Skills and Experience
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
* Agency experience a plus, but not required
* Paid Search experience a plus
* Google Analytics a plus
* Database programing and data model building experience is required
* Strong analytical skills
* Strong Excel skills
* Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines