21 Dec Hiring position: U.S. Sales Director
We are seeking an experienced Sales Director to be responsible for maximizing revenue generation on our oversea advertising agency business.
The ideal candidate shall have a good understand of the digital media landscape in China, a successful track record of sales, and a clear recognition of the ad agency business model. Performance-marketing agency experiences on a specific vertical industry is a plus.
- 3+ years digital ad agency experience, included but not limited to Account Services, Strategic Planning, Media Sales, Media planning/buying, or Programmatic Sales
- Having relationships with key media agencies and/or direct clients
- Good understanding of the SEM, SEO, programmatic, mobile, and social media marketing tactics
- Familiar with popular media suppliers in China, including but not limited to Baidu, Tencent, Sina and popular hero APPs
- Ability to work quickly, independently and efficiently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Demonstrate successful sales record from client prospecting, proposal preparation to closing
- Experience achieving group sales goals and generating revenue against personal targets
- A highly-motivated team player; professional, result-driven, and has strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Bilingual Speaker of English and Mandarin
- Bachelors’ degree required; Masters’ degree on Marketing or Business Management preferred
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline to achieve/exceed sales targets across different platforms
- Leverage both inbound and outbound marketing resources to reach to prospective partners/clients, nurture leads and close deals
- Drive Company’s relationship with major adverting/media agency groups or direct clients
- Create compelling deal structure and packages for media buyers from the agency side, as well as for direct client pitches
- Work closely with the account service and media team in China and the U.S.
- It may requires domestic and international business travel
OnlineTimes is an oversea performance advertising agency. It’s a business division of adSage, one of China’s largest performance marketing companies. OnlineTimes is located in Seattle and is dedicated to helping global advertisers reach to millions of Chinese consumers online via SEM, SEO, Mobile Ads and Programmatic buying (DSP).